Featuring soaring views of the Capitol and a light filled atrium, the 10-story steel-and-glass Johns Hopkins University location in Washington, D.C. sits on one of the world’s most iconic avenues. Pennsylvania Avenue is steeped in America’s history, bearing witness to inaugural parades, civil rights protests, and more. Situated at the epicenter of the nation’s corridor of power, our forum for public discourse is in a prime position to provide pioneering research to inform evidence-based policy at home and abroad.
- 38 state-of-the-art classrooms, a conference center where you can convene with subject matter experts and stakeholders, and a multimedia studio to facilitate the production of engaging content.
- A modern library that offers space to study and relax, dive deep into research, or engage in interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Rooftop terraces with unobstructed views of local landmarks.
- A public art gallery with ever-changing exhibits from local and global artists (coming soon), for quiet reflection or finding inspiration.
- Study lounges for group gatherings or rigorous preparation.
- A publicly accessible 375-seat theater, complete with a pre-function space for receiving, welcoming, and gathering.
- A seventh-floor cafe where you can catch up over coffee and a street-level restaurant (coming soon) where you can debate during dinner.